The Sacred Urge to Play by Pennie Brownlee
The Sacred Urge to Play is all you could want from a book on children’s play. It is a book to read, to dip into – and most of all, to use.
A guide book to play for parents and teachers of young children from 0-7
Within the pages of this book you’ll find all you need to make play central in the lives of your own children and/or in the lives of the children you teach ~
• The role of play in a child’s brain development
• The role of emotional nurturing as the foundation for play
• Recognising and supporting the universal patterns of play
• Play as the agent to unfold a child’s intelligence
• Play and literacy
• Setting up an ideal environment for play to unfold
… and much more.
Author: Pennie Brownlee, Kimberley Crisp
Size: 162 x 210mm