Policy Review Guidance Tool
Policy review is one of those tricky things - we know it is important, but it can become a bit overwhelming and sometimes we don't know where to start.
Our Policy Review Guidance Tool will assist you through the policy review process, answering important questions like:
- What policies do I need?
- Are template policies the way to go?
- Who should be involved in the review process?
- When should policies be reviewed?
- How do I know if I have covered everything?
This is a digital download PDF - which means you can print the two practical pages as many times as you need. These pages are:
- Policy Review List (a checklist to ensure you have covered everything in the review process - also serves as a great record of the process)
- Policy review record (this sheet keeps track of who was involved in the review process, key changes and why they were made, and more)
This is a simple, practical tool designed to help you get a handle on the policy review process.
How is it sustainable?
As a digital download document, this is a "print only as you need" resource, meaning there is less wastage. You can make decisions about printing in colour, and on recycled paper too!