What are First Years of Life Prompts?
From your child’s first day of life to approximately five years, 90% of their brain development occurs. Every sight, smell, sound and sensation makes an impact. Your babies brain develops through use, therefore your baby needs an environment that provides lots of opportunities for sensory stimulation and learning.
Our First Years of Life sensory play prompts takes the hard work away by providing you with well-researched activities that are safe for your baby to experience. A collection of 26 sensory activities designed for babies and toddlers by early childhood specialists
- 28 double sided cards with 26 inspiring activities and instructions
- One side has a beautifully designed activity title (suited for social media photos) and the other includes the instructions/ recipes AND benefit of each activity
- Printed on the 400gsm thick satin card stock
- Printed on large 13x9cm card with rounded corners for grubby fingers
- Stored in a reusable bag made from sustainable materials
- Baby play and taste-safe recipes ideal for children 0-3 years
- Bond with your baby/ toddler with educational activity ideas
- Great baby shower, new sibling or birthday gift