With educator burnout and turnover at an all time high, it's more important than ever that educators find the right fit. Finding the right position for you, in a service that aligns with your philosophy, can be the difference between feeling motivated, inspired, and content in your work, or feeling overwhelmed, exhausted and frustrated.
We've created this comprehensive guide, filled with tips for finding the right fit
How to use this resource
The guide is divided into 6 Sections
- The importance of philosophy
- Seeking and applying for a position
- Interviewing for a position
- Settling into a new position
- Strategies for casual educators
- What to do when it's not the right fit
This product is a digital download. Please open on a computer rather than tablet or phone and take note of where you save your download.