Why did we create the Team Talk Box?
The Team Talk Box is an amazing way to up-level your team meetings. Sometimes we can get stuck talking about the same challenges or issues month after month, when our team meetings are often the only chance that we get to be together and engage in shared reflective practice and discussion about bigger topics.
What can you do with it?
Our vision is that you will select a different topic each month and work it into your team meeting. You might dedicate a whole meeting to the topic, or pick and choose prompts from the workbook and just spend part of your meeting on it.
The Team Talk Box Includes:
A beautiful bound workbook which features (for 12 different topics):
- Meeting Guide with recommended reading, links to videos, reflective questions and practical experiences that you can do as a team, relating to the topic
- Strategies for supporting different learning styles within your team
- 2 pages for recording meeting notes and discussions
- A page for recording action plans to come from the meeting
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- 3 Mini Essential Oils (high quality doTERRA oils)
- Access to an online training video from one of our team on the topic. These videos are approximately 5 mins each and provide a broad overview and some key learnings related to the topic that you can watch as a team during the meeting
- 12 mini envelopes, each containing 4 Discussion Prompt cards relating to the topic, to support small group discussion and deeper reflection.
- Inspired EC Pen and Book strap to keep your pen with your workbook
How is it sustainable?
We print to order, which means only what is needed is printed. We use recycled paper and envelopes where we can too. Printing is completed in house.
You'll love using our Inspired EC ecopen, and when you are done, the planet will love you too - as it is compostable and recyclable. Once your Ecopen is finished, simply snap it in half and separate the plastic ink tube and metal nib from the paper. Place paper body in the compost or recycling bin, and the ink tube and metal nib in the recycling bin.
- Children's Rights
- Sharing and Turn Taking
- Child Development and Educator Expectations
- First Nations Perspectives
- Loose Parts
- All Weather Outdoor Play
- Interactions with Children
- Inclusive Environments
- Schema and Discovery Play
- Safe and Responsive Sleep and Rest
- Group Times
- Advocating for Play
- Supporting Children's Mark Making
Make your team meetings "more than a meeting"
If collaborative reflective practice is high on your agenda, then this box is for YOU!