Are you a reader? Perhaps it's your preferred method of professional development?
We've created the Inspired Book Box for those early childhood professionals who love a good book fix, who like to highlight and fill the pages with sticky tabs.
Why did we create this resource?
We wanted to create a cost effective book club. A supportive place where early childhood educators could read a high quality book and unpack it with like minded professionals. But we wanted it to be more than just books, and so we created a professional journal that you can use to take notes, reflect, come up with new ideas for your practice and more.
What are the specifics?
When you order the Inspired Book Box, you will receive:
- 4 High Quality Books (Balanced and Barefoot by Angela Hanscom, Dance with me in the Heart by Pennie Brownlee, Teacher Tom's First Book by Teacher Tom, and Free to Learn by Peter Gray)
- A professionally designed, bound reflective journal filled with prompts and space for recording your reading/learning journey
- An Inspired EC Pen (for all of the furious note taking)
- A beautiful book mark
- Access to 4 live zoom "book chats" - one for each of the books. These discussions will be facilitated by one of our amazing team
- Access to an online community where you can chat about each of the books throughout the year
This box is BIG on value!
How is it sustainable?
Sustainability is a big focus for us, and whenever we develop a new resource we give thought to how it impacts the planet. Here's some key points for this one:
- The box is made from recycled cardboard
- All of our printing is carbon offset - planting trees for every page printed
- The outside of the Inspired EC Pen is compostable
Disposal Instructions- Once your Ecopen has been used up:
1. Snap the pen in half.
2. Separate the plastic ink tube and metal nib from the paper.
3. Pop the paper body in the compost or recycling bin.
4. Ink tube and metal nib can only go in the recycling bin!)
- All orders are wrapped in sustainable, recycled, or compostable packaging