Team Talk Box
We are delighted to introduce our Team Talk Boxes!
The Team Talk Box is an amazing way to up-level your team meetings. Sometimes we can get stuck in talking about the same challenges or issues month after month, when our team meetings are often the only chance that we get to be together and engage in shared reflective practice and discussion about bigger topics.
The Team Talk Box Includes:
12 Envelopes (individually stickered with the topic)
- Meeting Guide with recommended reading, links to videos, reflective questions and practical experiences that you can do as a team, relating to the topic
- Strategies for supporting different learning styles within your team
- A page for recording meeting notes and discussions
- A page for recording action plans to come from the meeting
- Access to an online training video from one of our team on the topic. These videos are approximately 5 mins each and provide a broad overview and some key learnings related to the topic
- 4 Discussion Prompt cards relating to the topic, to support small group discussion and deeper reflection.
A4 Ring Folder
The A4 ring folder is a place for you to compile all of your notes, action plans, and other items from each meeting. Simply hole punch the pages and add to the folder. This is a great way to evidence your team collaboration, ongoing learning and changes within the service (perfect for assessment and rating!)
Diffuser and Oils
We've added in a mini wood grain diffuser and a selection of 3 High Quality (doTERRA) essential oils (Litsea, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Balance) to help "set the mood" for your meeting
Inspired EC Pen
You'll love using our Inspired EC ecopen, and when you are done, the planet will love you too - as it is compostable and recyclable. Once your Ecopen is finished, simply snap it in half and separate the plastic ink tube and metal nib from the paper. Place paper body in the compost or recycling bin, and the ink tube and metal nib in the recycling bin.
- Challenging Behaviour
- Separation and Settling in
- Interactions with Children
- Reflective Practice
- Routines and Rhythms
- Risky Play
- Community Connections
- A sense of Wonder
Make your team meetings "more than a meeting"
If collaborative reflective practice is high on your agenda, then this box is for YOU!
At just over $10/month, this guided approach is simple and cost-effective
Planning how we can further develop the richness of our staff meetings, we came across this pack. Upon receiving the pack have gone through each envelope and explored the pages and videos that go along with them. Feeling inspired and hoping that this flows on amongst colleagues. First test is tonight.
Hi Kristy! So great to hear. Let us know how the test run goes!!