2022 Early Childhood Student Reflective Journal - April to December
2022 April to December Student Reflective Journal - Open for Orders.
2022 Early Childhood Student Reflective Journal
The 2021 Early Childhood Student Reflective Journal is designed for the position of students in all early childhood services.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2022
- Wellbeing and Self Care
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Monthly Overview Page with Significant Dates, space to record notes from Professional Development and a special offer
- Weekly Plan Double Page (with extra space as a result of 2020 Feedback!), with daily space, gratitude prompt and reflective prompts.
- Monthly Wellbeing Prompt and Reflective Prompt
- Assignments at a Glance Page
- "How can I grow" reflective practice page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2022 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on high quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring a beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2022 at checkout)