Important order information
- Please note this is a pre-order. Production and postage will commence in October 2023 and will begin with the first orders received. The earlier you order - the earlier your order will arrive!
- As this is a pre-order, please be aware that any other resources you order at this time will not be sent until your reflective journal is sent. If you wish to order additional resources and receive them sooner - please place a separate order
2024 FDC Educators Journal
Calling all amazing Family Day Care Educators! We know that for you, working independently and in your own home, there are different things that you need, or that don't apply to you with a typical educator diary. That's why we developed a specific FDC Educator Reflective Journal.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2024
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long
- Professional learning record
- Professional learning notes
- Advocacy Record
- Visitor record
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact and weekly reflection questions, as well as children's care note
- Monthly programming check in
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on EYLF, Thinkers and Theorists, Pondering Practice and Wellbeing Prompt
- Weekly care notes/sleep charts (provided as an additional digital file which you can print as needed.
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2024 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or recycled cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2024 at checkout)