Important order information
- Please note orders placed before Friday 24th November 2023 will be shipped by Monday 18th December 2023. Any orders placed after Friday 24th November may not be delivered until the New Year.
About this journal
Are you an educational leader? We've been there! We know how challenging it can be to keep track of all of the things that you want to do, of the conversations that you have with your team, of your own reflective practice.
Don't just take our word for it though! In a review of our 2022 journals, Hala said:
"This journal is AMAZING!!! It helps me keep track of all my meetings, discussions and work that needs to be done. It keeps me on track with my reflections and gives me the tools to pose questions to educators. I would definitely recommend this journal and will definitely be purchasing another next year!" - Hala, Educational Leader Journal 2022
2024 Educational Leaders Journal
The 2024 Educational Leaders Journal is designed for those working in the educational leader role in any service type.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2024
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long
- Professional development record
- Advocacy Record
- Assignments at a glance
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact, and three weekly reflection questions
- "How can I grow" page
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on the EYLF, Pondering Practice and Wellbeing Prompt
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2024 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or recycled cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2024 at checkout)
I have used these journals for years now and I highly recommend them. They keep me organised and engaged with reflections while being a space to record all my important notes and conversations with educators. Thank you for including so much relevant and thought provoking information especially the 8 ways of learning. I recommend this journal to all Ed leaders I meet.
Oh thank you so much. We are so glad that you love our journals and they are helping your service keep on track of the day to day stuff. We are honoured that you have been working with us for many years now and we look forward to many more to come.
As you can imagine a lot of planning and time go into your journals and Feedback like this makes us very proud.
Thank you again and we hope you have a wonderful 2024