Important order information
- Please note that if you order any other items with your reflective journals, these will not be posted until your journal order is sent. If you wish to receive other items earlier, please complete a separate order.
- Any orders placed after the 25th November 2022 will not be guarantied postage before the end of the year.
- We are working hard to get all orders out ASAP - however some couriers have highlighted potential delays, so we thank you for your patience.
Journal Cover artwork:
"Healing Hands" by Charlie Waters
About this journal
We know that there are an AMAZING bunch of professionals out there, who take on both roles - Nominated Supervisor, and Educational Leader. Often, in very small services, this is simply out of necessity! This is why we created a reflective journal that encompasses both of these roles.
Don't just take our word for it though! In a review of our 2022 journals, Kirsten said:
"This will be my 3rd year of using this journal and I love it. The reflective questions throughout really prompt me to think about my practice. The introduction of the 8 Ways has also been really valuable in looking how I work to support educators, families and educators. I love how everything can be kept in the one place.
I have just received my journal for 2022 and it is better than ever before. Great quality and packed with info. Thanks Inspired EC for continuing to provide fabulous resources for early years educators."
2023 EL/NS Reflective Journal
The 2022 EL/NS Reflective Journal is designed for those holding the dual roles of Educational Leader and Nominated Supervisor at a small service (5 educators or less)
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2023
- Your leadership vision
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long (new for 2023)
- Professional learning record
- Professional learning notes
- Advocacy Record
- Educator overview (with space for 5 educators)
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar (new for 2023)
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact, time blocked planner and three weekly reflection questions (new for 2023)
- Monthly "to-do" list linked to the National Quality Standards
- Monthly discussions with educators
- Monthly programming review
- Monthly Reflections: Thinking about Compliance/Reflections on Pedagogy (rotated monthly) and Reflections on Leadership, Wellbeing Prompt
- Monthly meeting plan notes and action plan
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
- BONUS (new for 2023) every journal comes with a beautiful wellbeing prompt bookmark
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2023 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2023 at checkout)