"Echidna Tracks" By Bronwyn Ferguson
Important pre-order information
- Our 2023 Reflective Journals will be available for pre-order from Wednesday 10th August 2022.
- Printing and shipping will commence in mid October 2022 and will be prioritised by order date. This means that if you get in early - your order will arrive early!
- Please note that if you order any other items with your reflective journals, these will not be posted until your journal order is sent. If you wish to receive other items earlier, please complete a separate order.
- Pre-order pricing will be in effect until 30th September 2022
About this journal
Oh Nominated Supervisors - we hear you! You need a diary that is more than a diary. Something that allows you to keep track of key elements of your work, and continue to grow as a reflective leader. We've got your back.
For over eight years now, we have been designing Reflective Journals that are position-specific, meaning that you get what you need, for your role!
But don't just take our word for it! In a review of the 2021 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal, Kim said:
"I love the reflective journal. It gives me the opportunity to reflect and look at what I need to do all in one place. I love the set up and ideas through the journal."
2023 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal
The 2022 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal is designed for nominated supervisors of any education and care service.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2023
- Your leadership vision
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long (new for 2023)
- Professional development record
- Advocacy Record
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar (new for 2023)
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact, time blocked planner and three weekly reflection questions (new for 2023)
- Monthly "to-do" list linked to the National Quality Standards
- Monthly Reflections: Thinking on Compliance and Reflections on Leadership, Wellbeing Prompt
- Monthly meeting plan notes and action plan
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
- BONUS (new for 2022) every journal comes with a beautiful wellbeing prompt bookmark
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2023 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2023 at checkout)