Important order information
- Please note that if you order any other items with your reflective journals, these will not be posted until your journal order is sent. If you wish to receive other items earlier, please complete a separate order.
- Any orders placed after the 25th November 2022 will not be guarantied postage before the end of the year.
- We are working hard to get all orders out ASAP - however some couriers have highlighted potential delays, so we thank you for your patience.
About this journal
Are you a student? Do you have a trainee in your service? We've created a journal that is specifically designed for you! We're enabling you to keep track of your studies , your growth as an educator, and get into meaningful reflective practice habits.
For over eight years now, we have been designing Reflective Journals that are position-specific, meaning that you get what you need, for your role!
2023 Early Childhood Student Reflective Journal
The 2022 Early Childhood Student Reflective Journal is designed for trainees and students of any education and care service.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2023
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long (new for 2023)
- Professional development record
- Advocacy Record
- Assignments at a glance
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar (new for 2023)
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact, and three weekly reflection questions (new for 2023)
- "How can I grow" page
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on the EYLF, Pondering Practice and Wellbeing Prompt
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
- BONUS (new for 2023) every journal comes with a beautiful wellbeing prompt bookmark
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2023 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2023 at checkout)