2022 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
- Pre-orders (placed before the end of October) have begun to be delivered. You will receive tracking updates when yours is shipped.
- Please note that the cut-off for the end of 2021 delivery is November 13th. Orders may still be placed after this date, and we will do our best to get them to you before the end of the year.
- Please note that if you include other products within your order, these will be shipped at the same time. If you require your other products earlier, please order them separately.
- We are working hard to get all orders out ASAP - however some couriers have highlighted potential delays, so we thank you for your patience.
Calling all amazing Family Day Care Educators! We know that for you, working independently and in your own home, there are different things that you need, or that don't apply to you with a typical educator diary. That's why we developed a specific FDC Educator Reflective Journal.
We have been creating these journals for over seven years now, and have fine-tuned them to really support the unique way in which family day care operates.
2022 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
The 2022 FDC Educators Reflective Journal is designed for family day care educators.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2022
- Wellbeing and Self Care
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual Programming Overview
- Professional Development Record (new for 2022)
- Advocacy Record (new for 2022)
- Visitor Record
- Monthly Overview Page with Significant Dates, space to record notes from Professional Development, and a special offer
- Weekly Plan Double Page (with extra space as a result of 2020 Feedback!), with daily space, reflective prompts, gratitude prompt, and children's care notes.
- Monthly Reflections on the EYLF and Thinkers and Theorists Page
- Monthly Kindness Prompt and Play Challenge
- Monthly Programming Check-In
- Notes from mentor/co-ordinator visits
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2022 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring a beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that some FDC Services may wish to purchase a journal for each of their educators (they make a great gift!) and are pleased to be able to offer a bulk order discount. This discount is automatically added to your cart during checkout
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2022 at checkout)
Fantastic as usual, thank you.
I love my journal thank you Inspired xx Love that I can have everything in one place :) Only thing I was missing was the ribbon to mark which pages I need too but I decided to recycle my other ribbon from last years journal :)
Love the reflection diary just wish the sleep area was bigger with times added.
Thanks for the Feedback Leisa! We will be getting started on the 2023 versions in March, so will keep this in mind RE the sleep page :)