2022 EL/NS Combined Reflective Journal -July to December
July to December 2022 EL/NS Combined Reflective Journal - Open for orders
We know that there are an AMAZING bunch of professionals out there, who take on both roles - Nominated Supervisor, and Educational Leader. Often, in very small services, this is simply out of necessity! This is why we created a reflective journal that encompasses both of these roles.
Don't just take our word for it though! In a review of our 2021 Journals, Karen said:
"I really love this Reflective Journal. I use it in conjunction with my EL Diary and it's great because I have so much that I want to document each day that I now have structure around what I write and where I write it. This makes it an easy reference to go back to. When I have the Leadership meeting, it is so much easier to reflect on the week and what areas for improvement I've identified, or areas of achievement. Love it!"
2022 EL/NS Combined Reflective Journal
The 2021 EL/NS Combined Reflective Journal is designed for those holding the dual roles of Educational Leader and Nominated Supervisor at a small service (5 educators or less)
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2022
- Wellbeing and Self Care
- Educator Overview (space for up to five educators)
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Professional Development Record (new feature for 2022)
- Advocacy Record (new feature for 2022)
- Monthly Overview Page with Significant Dates, space to record notes from Professional Development and a special offer
- Monthly to-do list, linked to the national quality standard
- Weekly Plan Double Page (with extra space as a result of 2020 Feedback!), with daily space, gratitude prompt and reflective prompts.
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on Pedagogy/Thinking on Compliance (rotated each month) and Reflections on Leadership
- Monthly meeting plan notes and action plan
- Discussions with Educator Pages
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2022 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on high quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring a beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2022 at checkout)