2022 Educators Reflective Journal
- Pre-orders (placed before the end of October) have begun to be delivered. You will receive tracking updates when yours is shipped.
- Please note that the cut-off for the end of 2021 delivery is November 13th. Orders may still be placed after this date, and we will do our best to get them to you before the end of the year.
- Please note that if you include other products within your order, these will be shipped at the same time. If you require your other products earlier, please order them separately.
- We are working hard to get all orders out ASAP - however some couriers have highlighted potential delays, so we thank you for your patience.
When we first began creating these reflective journals back in 2013, it was in response to years of our own frustration - and that of other educators - at not having a diary that met our needs. The idea of combining a basic diary (dates and reminders) and a reflective practice tool, just made sense for us. And it seems to have made sense for educators too!
As an educator, you want a place to write notes, record the important dates, events and happenings, and to reflect on your practice in a meaningful way. We've got you covered!
2022 Educators Reflective Journal
The 2021 Educators Reflective Journal is designed for the position of Educator in long day care, preschools, kindergartens etc. (please note we have other journals available for FDC and OSHC educators)
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2022
- Wellbeing and Self Care
- Educator Overview
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Professional Development Record (new feature for 2022)
- Advocacy Record (new feature for 2022)
- Monthly Overview Page with Significant Dates, space to record notes from Professional Development and a special offer
- Weekly Plan Double Page (with extra space as a result of 2020 Feedback!), with daily space, gratitude prompt and reflective prompts.
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on Pedagogy and Reflections on Leadership
- Discussions with Educator Pages
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2022 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on high quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring a beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2022 at checkout)