2022 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
- Pre-orders (placed before the end of October) have begun to be delivered. You will receive tracking updates when yours is shipped.
- Please note that the cut-off for the end of 2021 delivery is November 13th. Orders may still be placed after this date, and we will do our best to get them to you before the end of the year.
- Please note that if you include other products within your order, these will be shipped at the same time. If you require your other products earlier, please order them separately.
- We are working hard to get all orders out ASAP - however some couriers have highlighted potential delays, so we thank you for your patience.
Are you an educational leader? We've been there! We know how challenging it can be to keep track of all of the things that you want to do, of the conversations that you have with your team, of your own reflective practice.
This is why we created a journal specific to your role! For over seven years we have been creating Reflective Journals - more than just a diary, these are customised to become an essential reflective tool.
Don't just take our word for it though! In a review of our 2021 Journals, Karen said:
"I really love this Reflective Journal. I use it in conjunction with my EL Diary and it's great because I have so much that I want to document each day that I now have structure around what I write and where I write it. This makes it an easy reference to go back to. When I have the Leadership meeting, it is so much easier to reflect on the week and what areas for improvement I've identified, or areas of achievement. Love it!"
2022 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
The 2021 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal is designed for the position of Educational Leader in any type of education and care service.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2022
- Wellbeing and Self Care
- Educator Overview
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Professional Development Record (new feature for 2022)
- Advocacy Record (new feature for 2022)
- Monthly Overview Page with Significant Dates, space to record notes from Professional Development and a special offer
- Weekly Plan Double Page (with extra space as a result of 2020 Feedback!), with daily space, gratitude prompt and reflective prompts.
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on Pedagogy and Reflections on Leadership
- Discussions with Educator Pages
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2022 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on high quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring a beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2022 at checkout)
This is the first time I have purchased this so I am unable to review how well it was used as it is for next year, but I am very impressed with the set out and all the little additions to each month. Am looking forward to using it and seeing how it will help my ed leader keep note of her work etc. Thank you
Hi Narelle, thanks for the feedback! We hope that your ed leader loves using their journal in 2022.
I really love your Ed leader journals. They are so helpful and the help keep me on track and organised. However, I do refer the old layout you had from a few years ago (maybe 2 or 3) years ago. I found the Aboriginal information very helpful and informative. Our team really learnt from the reflection questions too. Part from the layout, I would just love more in your journals!!!!
Thanks for the feedback Jasmine! We are always playing with the layout to see what works best for different types of learners and for different aesthetic preferences :) Glad you got a lot out of the journals. Stay tuned for a survey in 2022 to see what we should include!
This is my 3rd journal/diary. If you are on to a good thing stick to it I say. It's kind of like my bible in reality.
Not only a great resource to keep my jottings, reflections and ideas in but also inspiring. The journal has provision for weekly notes, overviews and discussions with Educators, monthly significant dates, professional development notes, incentives and much more.
I love it :)
Oh Jane that's so great to read!! You have made our day. Thanks for your ongoing support x