Important order information
- Please note orders placed before Friday 24th November 2023 will be shipped by Monday 18th December 2023. Any orders placed after Friday 24th November may not be delivered until the New Year.
About this journal
Are you an OSHC educator? We have designed a reflective journal that caters for YOU! More than just a diary, our reflective journals are position specific, customised to meet the unique needs of your role within the sector. They serve as excellent evidence of your reflective practice too!
"Given as a gift, fabulous resource with great practical and helpful content that is easy to use, and implement everyday. Beautiful extras in the VIP pack including bonus free online training. Highly Recommend." - Maureen 2023 OSHC Educator Journal
2024 OSHC Educator Reflective Journal
The 2024 OSHC Educator Journal is designed for educators in Out of School Hours Care
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2024
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long
- Professional learning record
- Professional learning notes
- Advocacy Record
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact and weekly reflection questions
- Monthly programming check in
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on MTOP, Thinkers and Theorists, Pondering Practice and Wellbeing Prompt
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2024 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or recycled cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2024 at checkout)