Important order information
- Please note orders placed before Friday 24th November 2023 will be shipped by Monday 18th December 2023. Any orders placed after Friday 24th November may not be delivered until the New Year.
2024 Nominated Supervisors Journal
Oh Nominated Supervisors - we hear you! You need a diary that is more than a diary. Something that allows you to keep track of key elements of your work, and continue to grow as a reflective leader. We've got your back.
For around 10 years now, we have been designing Reflective Journals that are position-specific, meaning that you get what you need, for your role!
"This will be my 3rd year of using this journal and I love it. The reflective questions throughout really prompt me to think about my practice. The introduction of the 8 Ways has also been really valuable in looking how I work to support educators, families and educators. I love how everything can be kept in the one place." - Kirsten
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2024
- Your leadership vision
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long
- Professional development record
- Advocacy Record
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact, time blocked planner and three weekly reflection questions
- Monthly "to-do" list linked to the National Quality Standards
- Monthly Reflections: Thinking on Compliance and Reflections on Leadership, Wellbeing Prompt
- Monthly meeting plan notes and action plan
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2024 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or recycled cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2024 at checkout)