"In an effort to be sustainable, we are offering some of our factory seconds journals at a discounted price. These journals typically have minor marks or flaws during the printing process. They are still completely functional!"
"Lake Cathie" By Wayne Anderson
About this journal
When we first began creating these reflective journals back in 2013, it was in response to years of our own frustration - and that of other educators - at not having a diary that met our needs. The idea of combining a basic diary (dates and reminders) and a reflective practice tool, just made sense for us. And it seems to have made sense for educators too!
As an educator, you want a place to write notes, record the important dates, events and happenings, and to reflect on your practice in a meaningful way. We've got you covered!
2023 Educator Reflective Journal
The 2023 Educator Reflective Journal is designed for educators in centre based care (e.g. long day care, preschool, kindergarten)
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2023
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long (new for 2023)
- Professional learning record
- Professional learning notes
- Advocacy Record
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar (new for 2023)
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact and weekly reflection questions, as well as children's care notes
- Monthly programming check in
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on EYLF, Thinkers and Theorists, Pondering Practice and Wellbeing Prompt
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
- BONUS (new for 2023) every journal comes with a beautiful wellbeing prompt bookmark
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2023 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2023 at checkout)