"In an effort to be sustainable, we are offering some of our factory seconds journals at a discounted price. These journals typically have minor marks or flaws during the printing process. They are still completely functional!"
Journal Cover artwork
"Green Eyed Monster" By Kate Forbes Walker
About this journal
Are you an educational leader? We've been there! We know how challenging it can be to keep track of all of the things that you want to do, of the conversations that you have with your team, of your own reflective practice.
Don't just take our word for it though! In a review of our 2022 journals, Hala said:
"This journal is AMAZING!!! It helps me keep track of all my meetings, discussions and work that needs to be done. It keeps me on track with my reflections and gives me the tools to pose questions to educators. I would definitely recommend this journal and will definitely be purchasing another next year!"
2023 Educational Leader Reflective Journal
The 2023 Educational Leader Journal is designed for educational leaders of all service types.
The journal includes:
- Acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Goals and Vision for 2023
- Your leadership vision
- Reading/Watching/Listening List
- Annual "year at a glance" planner
- Page of special offers and discounts for you to use all year long (new for 2023)
- Professional learning record
- Professional learning notes
- Advocacy Record
- Educator overview (with space for 25 educators)
- Monthly Overview Page with significant dates and a monthly calendar (new for 2023)
- Weekly Plan Double Page - with daily space, fun fact, time blocked planner and three weekly reflection questions (new for 2023)
- Monthly discussions with educators
- Monthly programming review
- Monthly Reflections: Reflections on Pedagogy and Reflections on Leadership, Wellbeing Prompt
- Embedding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives monthly page
- BONUS (new for 2023) every journal comes with a beautiful wellbeing prompt bookmark
We have provided a few sample pages for each journal type so that you can see the style and layout of the journals. Should you have any further questions about the style or content of the 2023 Reflective Journals, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
- Printed in a combination of colour and black and white, on quality paper
- Thick, glossy front cover - featuring beautiful artwork by an Aboriginal artist (details about each artwork and artist are included in the journal) - with additional clear cover for strength and durability
- Thick black back cover
- Durable spiral binding
- Fully designed, printed, bound, and packaged in our Lake Macquarie office using locally sourced supplies.
- Packed and Posted in environmentally friendly packaging and a compostable satchel or cardboard box for large orders.
Bulk Order Discounts
We recognise that many services wish to provide all of their team with a reflective journal. For that reason, bulk order discounts will apply. These will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
5+ Journals = 5% Discount (automatically applied)
10+ Journals = 10% Discount (use code 10JOURNALS2023 at checkout)