JULY - DECEMBER 2017 Educational Leader Reflective Journal
In response to feedback from customers, the 2017 journal have some changes - some new things added, some things removed! The cover of the book will be thicker and stronger and the binding will be more durable.
Our aim is for this journal to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions, information on theorists and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Reflective Journal includes:
- A Yearly Calendar divided into monthly periods including spaces to record important dates for you, your families and your service e.g... special cultural celebrations or observance days (particularly for the cultures represented in your service); professional development opportunities and compliance dates.
- A “big picture” planning page to break down your vision for the year
- An educator overview page
- A double page for each week for recording ‘moments’, notes and reflections that will inevitably shape your educator journey and understanding and appreciation of children and their learning. Space is provided to include your Goals and Intentions for each week.
- A monthly programming check page to help you oversee and track the programs in your service
- Reflections on Leadership readings, challenges and questions each month, supporting you to critically reflect on your role as a leader.
- A monthly page for documenting discussions with educators