Other Opportunities and Services We Offer
In addition to our professional development sessions, general consultancy services and environments services, we also offer a range of other opportunities and services.
The Inspired EC Book Club
Are you interested in reading books that challenge your thinking and inspire your practice? Do you love to talk about these books and reflect with other professionals? Are you looking for a different type of ongoing professional development? (who says professional development means you need to leave home and go to training?!)
If the answer is YES - The Inspired EC Book Club is for you!
Launching in 2016, the Inspired EC Book Club will operate as follows:
- Commencing in February 2016, participants will receive a new book bi-monthly (5 books in total for the year - Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct)
- A secret Facebook group will be open to participants only
- The group will be facilitated by our resident writer, reader and all round book-lover Nicole
- Reflection questions, opportunities for discussion and other provocations will be added to the group, with participants encouraged to share their thinking, learning and experiences related to the book
- Books will be on a variety of topics
We regularly organise tours to early childhood services. A tour typically consists of visits to 3-4 services, snacks, lunch and champagne. Sometimes we call in at an op-shop or resource store and have even been known to stop at garage sales to snap up some amazing resources! The tours are a great opportunity for gaining ideas and inspiration and for chatting to other like minded professionals.
We can also customise a tour for your team!